beads

My bead adventures

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Magic of Aurae and Aether


Like all the bead makers, I have a large stash of expensive silver glass. But despite never ending attempts, I can't seem to get consistent result. A bead can come out beautiful and full of magic one day and next day, blah.

This time I think I have found the glass of my dreams by using a combination of Double Helix Aurae dark and Aether clear. Of course, I plan to continue to experiment and see if other silver glass combination will yield magical results also. This constant opportunity to explore is why I am never bored with lampwork.

1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger carl can said...

Good ideas! I like the way you express your idea and the topic you choose. KEep on your sharing! I appreciate it. idaho divorce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home